After helping lots of seniors select outfits for their senior pictures, it was high pressure at this time last year when it was time for me to start shopping! I wore a few different outfits (probably too many), and this is not something I recommend unless you are indecisive like me or your session time/photographer allows for this. The reason I chose so many outfits was because I knew I wanted to use these photos for more than graduation announcements, so I brought a variety of options for content and also just for fun! I wasn’t originally intending on wearing all of them, but Lisa was so sweet and suggested I do a few in each. Hopefully through my extensive outfit options you’re able to learn something or be inspired to start shopping for your own senior photos!
Things I Would Do Again
- Wear your favorite colors & styles that compliment you and your body type.
- Bring items that can fit different outfits (such as the Levi Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans or the Free People White Bodysuit)
- Do a hairstyle that is interchangeable and not easily messed up
- Have a fun statement piece (for example the hot pink Free People Just Float On Flares)
- Bring a college tee for grad announcements!
Things I Would Do Differently
- Not wear as many outfits (I honestly am glad I did for several reasons, but it also takes time to change in between!)
- Double check to make sure you have everything! (sticky bra, belt, jewelry, lipstick etc)